Volkswagen Jetta V Passat B6 1.9 TDI 77 Kw 105 HP 751851 Turbo REPAIR SERVICE
Volkswagen Jetta V Passat B6 1.9 TDI 77 Kw 105 HP 751851 Turbo REPAIR SERVICE. Alfa-Romeo 156 2.4 JTD turbocharger.
BJB / BKC / BXE. 54399880022 54399700022 54399700011 751851,54399700011 54399700019 54399880019 751851-10,54399700020 54399880020 54399700021 54399880021. 03G253014F 03G253014FX 038253056G 038253016K, 038253016R 038253014G 038253010D 038253056E. Acceptable old core is carefully dismantaled using appropriate engineering techniques. Each component is inspected, only suitable major components are passed onto the multi-stage cleaning process.Non-wearing and non-degrading parts such as housings and casing are inspected for wear and checked using NDT methods. Cleaned by a number of advanced methods to prepare for re-use. Solvent/Bio wash - Hot wash - Ultrasonic wash - Alluminium Oxide blasting. Electronic, pressure or vacuum testing of actuators. Each and every turbocharger is built with all new service parts as standard. Each and every Electronic Actuator is Re-Built with new service parts as standard. Re-Working of PCB Board Electronics.
The shaft wheel assembly and compressor wheel are assembled and balanced as a rotor on a Gielser horizontal balancing machine. The rotor is then assembled with a bearing housing, back plate and new service parts to a CHRA (centre housing rotating assembly). Once the CHRA is balanced it is assembled into the turbine and compressor housings along with the actuator (if required). All bolts tightened to the required torque settings. Variable vane turbochargers are mounted on the VTR (vane test rig) for final testing/setting of actuator and variable vane, ensuring perfect performance on the engine.
Your turbocharger cartridge housing and internal parts will be a blue colour or show signs of scouring. This is a symptom of overheating caused by lack of oil lubrication. E dirty oil, carbon particles impacting the turbo. If your turbocharger seals are broken, unless you have prior permission from us to do so in writing. If your vehicle ECU has been remapped to increase performance.By purchasing and fitting this turbocharger you agree to all the above terms and conditions of sale. This item is in the category "Vehicle Parts & Accessories\Car Parts & Accessories\Air & Fuel Delivery\Turbos, Superchargers & Intercoolers\Turbos & Parts". The seller is "turbo-exchange" and is located in this country: GB. This item can be shipped to United Kingdom.
- Engine Code: BJB / BKC / BXE
- Kilowatts: 77 Kw
- Manufacturer Part Number: 54399880022 54399700022 54399700011 751851
- Power: 105 HP
- Cylinder Capacity: 1896 ccm
- Frame Type: GT1646MV
- Reference OE/OEM Number: 54399880022 54399700022 54399700011 751851, 54399700011 54399700019 54399880019 751851-10, 54399700020 54399880020 54399700021 54399880021, 038253016R 038253014G 038253010D 038253056E, 03G253014F 03G253014FX 038253056G 038253016K, Audi A3 1.9 TDI Seat Altea 1.9 TDI, Seat Leon Toledo III 1.9 TDI, Skoda Octavia II Superb II 1.9 TDI, Volkswagen Caddy III Golf V Jetta V Passat B6 Touran 1.9 TDI, 751851-5003S 5439-988-0022 5439-988-0011 BJB / BKC / BXE, 7518515003S 54399880011 5439 988 0022 5439 988 0011, 038253056G 038253016K 038253016R 038253014G, 038253010D 038253056E 751851-1 751851-2 751851-3, 751851-4 751851-5, 751851-6 751851-7 751851-8 751851-9
- Seller Note: Please review our \
- Brand Application: Volkswagen
- Brand: Garrett
- EAN: 0768240644643